Heyco Metals, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of premium quality copper, copper alloy and light-gauge stainless steel coil and strip. This wholly owned subsidiary of Heyco, Inc. has been tirelessly serving customers since 1969.
We made our name in copper and copper alloy, then extended our capabilities to serve a variety of precision-rolled stainless steel needs in the architectural, automotive and electronics markets. We are headquartered in Bern Township, just outside of Reading, PA.
The General Mill Hand “GMH” assists operators in the facility and handles material from one department to another such as banding, skidding, weighing, and identifying. GMH performs quality checks and utilizes the computer to enter information. This is a fast-paced environment!
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Prior experience in operating material-handling equipment highly preferred
- Ability to read instructions off of a mill card
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, industrial atmosphere
- Frequent standing and walking
- Manual dexterity is needed to perform activities
- Lifting and carrying (up to 75lbs)
- Able to read a micrometer
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment is preferred
- Previous experience working with metals is highly desired
- Desires to excel and work for a company that provides great incentives
**** GREAT starting rate with an increase and incentive rates after training is complete. ****
Heyco provides a team-oriented environment in a supportive company culture. If you feel you have what it takes to meet the needs of this position, Heyco wants to hear from YOU! A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
This is just a starting point; we are looking for candidates to grow in this position and eventually become operators!
- High school or equivalent
To apply, please email a cover and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org